Although hurricane impact windows in Jenks are excellent in providing protection, they can increase the cost of your home’s overall construction. Yet, the benefits will still outweigh the cost because your Jenks hurricane impact windows can also protect you from burglary and get you a lower cost of prime insurance.
Estimated final cost for hurricane impact windows
|Replacement Window Cost||5 Windows||$1,405.67|
|Replacement Window Labor||12.3 Hours||$501.87|
|Replacement Window Job Materials and Supplies||5 Windows||$93.43|
|Totals - Cost to Install Replacement Windows - 5 Windows||$2,000.97|
|Average Cost Per Window||$400.19|
Do hurricane impact windows in Jenks protect my home against burglary?
Can I get a discount on insurance premiums if I hire a professional to install Jenks hurricane impact windows on my home?
Who should I hire to install hurricane impact windows in Jenks?
- Who will be sent to my home to install the Jenks hurricane impact windows?
- Is there a warranty with the service? If yes, how many years?
- Can the technicians provide proof of their licenses, insurance policies, and certifications?
- How much will the service cost?
- Can you give me a list of customer references that I can call to check their opinion about the company?